BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, October 22, 2007

GREAT RACING AND MEMORIES FROM EAGLE SHAJIZZLECROSS.

What a great weekend of CX racing in Eagle. God only knows what I was thinking to myself when this pic was taken, but I'll guarantee you I was smiling and happy as hell to be alive experiencing this great ride. Can it get any better?....suffering in a blizzard along with a bunch of friends cruising along the banks of the Eagle River in six inches of snow? We all left better bike handlers and better competitors for it, and we all suffered and laughed through it as well, as only cyclocross brotherin can ever appreciate. Thanks to all that made it happen. I feel pretty alive (and warm) today!

No comments:

Post a Comment