BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 26, 2007

IF YOU SEE THIS GUY...RUN LIKE HELL.....

This is "Frenchie". If you ever happen to see this indvidual at a race, or anywhere for that matter....run for your life. This dude turned 72 years old on Saturday and raced BOTH cross races this weekend in the blizzard, on his Mt Bike. God bless this guy's sole but he may be one of cycling's biggest pain in the asses period, next to me. I do encourage you to experience Frenchie violating your space, putting his freekin hands on ya, and spitting violenty in your face while screaming at you in conversaton, all this while he swirls his false teeth around in his mouth slobbering. It is quite the experience. Throw in an "F" bomb every other word while everyone is standing around with their kids and it is a Nirvana like experience. Hale Frenchie...you somtin my man!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahah! I saw this guy at the Shimano tent in Keystone. Crazy French dude. The mechanic then proceded to tell me that this was my first of many incounters with crazy French men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dude is a RAD! I ran into him in Crusted Butt. He was pushing all the girls up a hill with his index finger!

    ReplyDelete