BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, October 4, 2007

ATTENTION CYCLOCROSS JUNKIES

Allrighty then, I'm at Interbike in Vegas when the super cool cheeka making the rounds stops by the Squirt booth looking for sponsor help with this cross series she is promoting in California...we chat for a while and the woman is like the total bomb right (that's my socal valley chat). being that Squirt lube is the killa CX lube I told her I'd follow up which I have and need to share her linkage with ya. Her name is Dorothy Wong and maaaaaan has she got a good vibe, if I knew her better I'd ask her to marry me, but instead I'll just hook you all up....check it out

http://www.socalcross.org/

peace...out....cyclocross rules.
Thanks for the killa link Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment