BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WEDNESDAY NIGHT SHOP RIDE BUZZED BY CHOPPER

Check this out, looks like nothing going on in this video eh? Acutally, the law thinks that OJ is still runnin with the Wednesday night crew from the Mountain Pedaler and puts the chase on through the woods on Catwalk last night, but we manage to outrun the chopper....of course we put the shake on em and make it back as usual for pizza and beer, nothing can stand in the way of a cold Stella and a slice of pepperoni/mushroom.

The only casualty last night....ME, as I rolled my front tire flyin down the single track I like to call "I-70" and launched it over the bars and into the darkness of the sagebrush. Busted the bike up a bit as well as my bod as I jacked up my thumb,knee and shoulder, hopefully I'll be OK to race cross this weekend. Thanks to BB,CB, Matt and the rest for helping me get down with no further damage...what a wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment