BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I GOT THIS NEW BAG, AND IT KICKS ASS! OUTLAW EARTH ROCKIN IT.

There's a NEW Messenger Bag company out there called OUTLAW EARTH (CultCross 2009 sponsor) and their bags (and T-shirts) kick some serious ass. This is without a doubt the best constructed Mess bag I've seen and I just got my hands on one thanks to company owner Ashley Hudson. This bag is BOMBER as it is constructed with super high quality and durable 1000d Cordura shell,
18 oz weatherproof vinyl lining and Military spec seam binding. It Crushes. Here are some pics of this beast. Carries the laptop, all my overdue bills and cell phone, as well as several pens that are out of ink so I can't pay my bills....what a bag. Saweet Outlaw Earth bag Ashley....

No comments:

Post a Comment