BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ONE OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF ONLINE DATING...

Is that if the computer does not like your questionaire answers, there is a chance you may get rejected by the service. Seems to me most woman would have appreciated this answer. I mean, is'nt there a bottom line to all this dating stuff anyway? I'd imagine there are also some very lonely houswives out there as well who would have called this chum immediately. I mean really, is'nt the basis of a long lasting relationship all about honesty? Or am I wrong? Once again, I must be an idiot.

And on a less serious note, check out this redneck smoke detector.

No comments:

Post a Comment