BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, January 16, 2009

THANKS COACH EWING....EAGLE RANCH NOW HAS NORDIC SKIING, REALLY GOOD NORDIC SKIING.

Uh, it's warmer, but it aint that warm...
I was out tooling around on my bike the other day in Eagle Ranch when I noticed Nordic Coach Glen Ewing of Eagle Valley High School driving around the hood's golf course on a snow machine pulling a track setter. This is apparently in an effort to get the high school kids a closer to home place to train than up at Cordillera where I was at one time the manager of their Nordic Center. Well, Coach Ewing has done a wonderful job, really, and I decided to go check out his grooming job today under picture perfect Colorado Blue skies and go do a bunch of laps, it was stellar, and so close to home. I suggest you go take advantage of it while we have the chance. Park at the clubhouse and off you go. Super fun and great classic and skate skiing, right in our back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment