BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, January 9, 2009

SOUTH AFRICA, THE BIRTH PLACE OF SQUIRT LUBE...

Jungle Track And the home of Dewet Marais, one of the SQUIRT partners whom many of you know here in the states, sent me a few pics from one of his home MTB rides through a wildlife preserve down there. Apparently Dewet is responsible for getting this area open to Mountain Bikers. I thought we ran into some cool shit riding here in the high country of Colorado, but check these pics out from S. Africa single track.
these pics are all from one ride
South Africa's "Tick Alley"?
The last time I saw an Impala in the wild it was a "78" model all rusted out heading down the freeway in Cleveland.
This is just part of the 2-3 hour loop from his home. I think I need a tour of the SQUIRT production plant, and room for my Mountain Bike on the plane. I'll bring some Giraffe repellent as well.I think I know this one from the Brush Creek Saloon...

No comments:

Post a Comment