BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, November 13, 2008

IN MY NEXT LIFE.....

I would like to beg the powers that be, ahead of time, that I be reincarnated in this world as one of these three bicycle saddles, if two are already taken, that is fine, I will take the third one which is left over and be a very happy sole indeed. Trust me, I will smile my days away even though you will not be able to see my smile because it will be buried most of the time....

And then there is this, perhaps the biggest douche ever. I'm sure everyone of you will enjoy this immensely. I can't say I've ever enjoyed a "fight" video more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment