BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, November 21, 2008

AM I THE ONLY ONE.....

Who wants to punch his dentist right in the freakin head everytime he pinches your gall damn lip when he is working on your teeth? I mean, the bastard goes and shoots me full of numbing agent in my jaw, then proceeds to pinch the LIVING SHIT out of my lip ten times while he is working on making bank. My latest dental episode, which was the culmination of six years of misery from ONE tooth, finally brought closure to at first a cracked root, then THREE FUCKING ROOT CANALS (all on the same tooth), finally pulling the rotten thing out of my head, putting in a bridge which included "notching" two perfectly good teeth, then two years later having the bridge fall out, which meant crowning the two previously good teeth and putting in an implant....not exactly what comes to my mind when the word "implant" comes up....$8000 later with no insurance (and that was with a "deal") I think the only implant I should have gotten was a penile implant (not that I need one) and I could have let the fucking tooth rot out of my skull. EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS, christ, serve up a filet minon to your kids every night for the next two years on me doc! Might as well just go wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills!I'm going for a Mountain Bike ride and thinking about the two sweet bikes I could have bought with the cash I spent on my implant.

No comments:

Post a Comment