BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, November 13, 2008

LOST IN SPACE

Sometime last Friday evening, while I slept in my home with the door locked and no possible way for anyone to commandeer my cell phone, aliens somehow found a way to REMOVE my phone number from my cell phone and replace it with a Texas phone number. This was not realized until I began having "issues" with my phone as I drove down to Denver last Saturday morning. No calls were incoming, I could not send text, I could not recieve text and the background pic on my phone had been changed, to which Verizon responded...."we have never heard of this before". To which I replied, of course you have'nt, this is the first time I called you about YOUR security issue. After another 8 or 9 calls, we kind of figured out there was a problem and Verizon agreed to send me a new phone and reprogram it with my old # and information. Soooo, if you texted me with some event (which some of you had), or left me a message, sorry I did not get back to you because aliens somehow stole my phone # and when my service was restored on Tuesday I was barraged with text and phone messages from the previous 4 days. Sorry I missed your Birthday dinner Alex. If you use Verizon's service, watch out for that group of people who follows you around everywhere all day, one of them may steal your phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment