BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, November 21, 2008

THE LATEST CRAZE, THE OSAMA 69ER

The "Osama 69er"

So I gathered myself after my tooth rampage, and I had made arrangements with Jono to go ride the Boneyard today for a lunch break. I met him at the construction site where he is slappin up wood at Camp Cook and he shows up on this "thing" for a mountain bike ride which I immediately dubbed the OSAMA 69ER. Look closely at this piece of work would ya? I mean we're not going on a bike path ride, we are riding up the boneyard and bombing down to the Ice Rink on loose, rutted, rocky single track, and the fucker smokes me on the way down and I'm on my full spenshy semi super juker rig. I guess I have NO skills on this day. Nice ride Jono-brah.

yeah, that's a missing spoke on the Osama 69er

world class stem placement on the Osama 69er

OSAMA 69ER SPECS

FRAME.......FAT CHANCE FOUND IN DUMPSTER BEHIND "THE KIND"
FRONT WHEEL......CAMPY NUETRON
FRONT TIRE.....RECYCLED CYCLOCROSS TIRE CIRCA 1978
TUBES INSTALLED BY THE TOWN DRUNK
BACK WHEEL....35 SPOKES IN 36 HOLE RIM
FORK....IS ACTUALLY AN INDY FAB CX FORK 1.4297 STEERER
SADDLE...BRENNAN STEGE'S SPACESHIP REPLACEMENT SADDLE
BRAKES....WHO THE FUCK NEEDS BRAKES?

No comments:

Post a Comment