BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT....

one sick bastard Above is Dave Hutton (Mutton) from the great wood of the Northwest. Dave and his bud Steve Hall whom he (free) rides quite a bit with, and whom worked Interbike with the SQUIRT crew, claimed to have all this triple top secret shit they ride that only a hand full of folks know about. He sent me pics a while back and I have neglected the poor bastard up untl this point. I figured since he's decked in a SQUIRT jersey and not a ZOOT suit I'd blog em up. So anyway, these guys build all these environmentally friendly trails and then go rip the living shit out of them. I guess when your bike is never touching the ground you arent fuckin the shit up. Cheers mate!
A word of advice, if you are ever in a bar room brawl, hope Dave is on your side....and you know me, I'd never get myself into a situation like that, more than three times a year anyway.

OK OK....SO MAYBE WE DON'T HAVE THE
"WORLDS GREATEST DOWNHILL" IN EAGLE, CO.

2 comments:

  1. Wtf Jizmo? I have been waiting for some cred on your crap blog - at last. I wasnt expecting much because I dont wear lycra and thats what turns you on.

    Remember - you promised to come riding with me sometime. I got my DH bike all ready for you buddy....all you have to do is point it downhill and hold on...(like when youre shagging)

    ReplyDelete