BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CULT CROSS GOES GLOSSY....

When you race promote, which is no easy task, especially if you are trying to make any money at all, any coverage help you get is HUGE. When I picked up my Mountain Flyer today in my P.O. Box along with ten pounds of other mail due to being gone for four weeks, I was pleasantly surprised to see an article posted about Cult Cross. Thanks Brian Riepe for recognizing our grass roots race series here in Eagle, Colorado! And we hope more of you come out and race next year! We had a blast...
On another note, I'm pretty psyched it is once again dirt season here in Eagle, the trails are perf right now, just keep the rubber side down, it's a long season.

No comments:

Post a Comment