BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, May 18, 2009

THANK GOD FOR THIS STUFF....


When I realized this past weekend it was time to remove the passion pink nail polish which some how was placed on only my left foot toe nails last weekend at the Eagle Cruiser Bike Pub Crawl, I was'nt quite sure how to go about such a thing. I mean it looked hot and everything, but wearing open toed sandals in the heat of spring was becoming an issue around town as folks began to look at me funny, and since I plan on making a run for the 2012 presidency, I though it best to remove it unless I wanted to secure the San Fran vote which probably would not put me over the top for victory. So, here is what you have to do when you realize the paint thinner in the storage shed won't do it, much to my panic. I had to actually go to the grocery store and buy some nail polish remover. the woman in that isle at the time had some very interesting looks as I decided to go for the regular or lemon scented version, it was downright humiliating, almost to the point where I just went home and painted the other foot to avoid the embarrassment, only problem, I have no toe nail polish. Forget about the cotton balls, I buried the polish remover under all the fruit I bought on the conveyor belt at the check out counter and smirked at the cashier when the remover came rolling through. "It's for my wife" and that I had actually lost my wedding ring in isle 7 somewhere I explained.

By the way, I've got VERY GOOD inside information that Cyclocross Nationals is coming to Boulder in 2011 & 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment