BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED...


Many of you missed the Eagle town meeting tonight which was addressing the expansion of the current singletrack system in and around Eagle Ranch. Seems with the exception of just one property owner, and I must admit I can sympathise with the guy and his wife, the project has resounding support and should move forward. Somewhere in the middle of battle I volunteered to chair up our side and it's concerns, which means I will hopefully at some point be communicating with all the above agencies to get things done in a responsible manner. I understand there is a pile of red tape to work through, but if I can get YOU GUYS AND GALS to support the cause we can do it. It won't take much, just sometime here and there as well as some education. I've already contacted my good friend John Bliss at IMBA regarding how to get started...I say let's put our heads down and get this shit done.


No comments:

Post a Comment