BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CYCLING WEEKLY BEST OF THE YEAR ..SQUIRT LUBE!

More HUGE accolades for SQUIRT LUBE from cycling Weekly who claims Squirt Lube is the Holy Grail of cycling lubes in it's Best New Product issue. If you have not gotten on the Squirt Lube train yet, you are losing. Go to http://www.squirtlube.com/ for all the details. Cycling Weekly gave Squirt one of the few 10 out of 10 ratings!And, there are a VERY limited number of Squirt Cyclocross skinsuits left for purchase. Price is $120, e-mail me if you'd like one.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, looks like your heading to Starbucks in Boulder to sit around. Well, that's what alot of guys do when they put on their skinsuits on a Saturday morn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually put this on in a Hostel outside of San Fran for these pictures, I made sure I locked my door and wrapped my ass with duck tape before I went to bed that night.

    ReplyDelete