BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, May 18, 2009

SAD BUT TRUE...

After a pretty good little ride up Wolcott Pass this evening with the Yeti's Grind Monday night road ride, which I flogged myself pretty damn good on, I came home for my standard post ride recovery drink, salad and pasta dinner. I was forced to watch one of the five TV channels I get because I refuse to pay the money for 200 channels of Cop shows and jewelry networks. There was a show I got sucked into for a few minutes, I think it was called "25 kind of lying douche bag guys and a kind of hot girl". Did anyone else see it? And why is this on TV? I was so upset this was on my TV after watching Dancing With the Stars I almost had to write a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment