BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHAT HAPPENS IN EAGLE, STAYS IN EAGLE......


That is until the pages of A2B tell the story. Something happened in Eagle last night, it was huge, and I mean huge. The Cruiser Bike Pub Crawl WENT OFF like the space shuttle in town yesterday, hundreds showed and there are going to be many great stories of new found love, seperation and unexpected pregnancies from this one folks, I'm 100% sure of it A2B fans. As soon as I can sort through all the insane video and pics, go pick my car up downtown (where I must ride in a drizzle this morning) and get some greeeezy food in me, well the truths will be exposed, right here. Stay tuned. By the way, heavy doses of Guinness and chix red nail polish don't mix.


I wish I could say this is not my foot, but I can't. Who ever the woman was that did this to my toe nails in the darkness of the Brush Creek Saloon last night while I was not looking, I love you, will you marry me? I think it is afe to say I should probably never run for a public office....

The funkfest at the Brush Creek was downright Caligula like

No comments:

Post a Comment