BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, May 25, 2009

THANK YOU FROM A2B

To all of you who sacrifice or have sacrificed so I can live in a great country, where I can speak my mind and not get my head cut off, where I can type words and not be in fear of repercussions, and where I can make people laugh at myself and themselves on these silly computer pages, thanks. And especially thanks to Dad Grossman (pictured on the left), who served in WWII with the Royal Canadian Airforce.Mom and Dad were Canucks (mom still is), so I've got a pile of Canadian blood runnin in me, Dad apparently was one hell of a skater and played defense for a Toronto Club team for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment