BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, May 24, 2009

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Pretty close to Idaho Springs, which is well on my way to Boulder this morning, I get the text from JDubs that the Koppenburg is canceled. Fucking great. Prep all week, pass up eating a big ol greazy chesseburger last night because I'm racing this morning, get up at just before 5am, pre-race breakfast (top secret), drive, drive, drive, text message, drive back home 100 miles. So what's the best part of morning? Another text from Wuwuwuwuzup down in Durangelom telling me he is still drunk from last night and that he is pretty sure he shit in a garbage can somewhere in town last night. Sounds like my KCCX story from a couple of years ago. And he is supposed to race today, wonderful. This vij is for you my dear friend, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment