BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 2, 2009

FRISCO CROSS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, AND THIS IS RAD.

Frisco Cross is game on to tomorrow and Sunday and the crowds should be large as these are always two of the most fun and difficult CX races of the year. See you there early as I'll be the professional heckler out there all weekend.
With that said, while out "working" this morning (yes, I actually do Real Estate related activities on occassion), I came upon this very rad sight and had to snap some pics to share here on A2B. Fuck it's getting cold at night. I do not particularly appreciate the butter becoming firmer in the cubbard, the hot water taking longer to reach the faucet, or having to start wearing socks around my condo all the time now. Must be cross season.
This is around the corner from one of my listings, sweet location.

No comments:

Post a Comment