BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, October 19, 2009

GET YOUR JUNK ON FOR THESE TWO ROXIN EVENTS...

For once I wish I still had a girlfriend in Minnesota so I had an excuse to attend this shit. Of course, I've got enough ex-girlfriends in Minnesota to probably fill the fields of both of these throw downs...we need more shit like this in Eagle, speaking of which, it's nearly time for the second annual Mike Janelle Memorial Frozen Turkey Pull at the Eagle Fairgrounds which will be held on Thansgiving morning at 9am once again. Let's do this, I'm proposing a flyer contest, you guys come up with something and I will get er posted right here on A2B. It's gonna be hard to beat these two however......

2 comments:

  1. LG,

    Send me the specifics for the Turkey Pull. What is it exactly? I will try to get something graphically good together for the promo.

    mtpltd59@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Tim Mt Pleasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. scan back through the blog to last thnaksgiving morning...you'll get all you need there.

    ReplyDelete