BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 2, 2009

HOW GOOD IS THIS....

As I sit here looking at the frost outside my window this morning, and see that it is 10 suckass degrees in Gunnison this morning which is not too far away from Eagle, I can take solice in the fact that sometimes small victories lead to large bombs. This weeks large bomb was the fact that Starbucks Coffee which was stuck right in the middle of it's demographic here in Eagle Ranch, Colorado, two blocks from my home,went out of business because there is a better shop in town to get your JO.
Yeti's Grind 1....Starbucks 0
My GAWD, what in the hell will all the stay at home housewives do now? They may actually have walk half a mile to knock some of that fat off their ass to go get that SKINNY Latte. See you at Yetis.

It's cold out, I'm going to Yeti's for a cup of JO


4 comments:

  1. This is peculiar ..a realtor applauding the failure of a business in the very neighborhood that he is trying to sell homes in. Hmm? How do you work that into your pitch? Probably 8 people without jobs. I love coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's right, a realtor applauding the failure of a conglomerate that tried to come in and shut down a small business that is run by two of my very good friends, and real estate clients of mine in the past. Now THEY have an opportunity to stay employed, keep THEIR OWN business, and buy more real estate in the future, as well as their extended family. I stand by my words, and do not hide behind an "anonymous" tag. And THEY can hire the experienced workers from the other place should they need help. so it really AINT THAT peculiar. I got a bike race to get too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and....if you love coffee, go get the best cup in town at Yeti's and swallow that pride in the first gulp.

    ReplyDelete