BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 9, 2009

WITH THE 24 HOURS OF MOAB LOOMING TOMORROW

I'm staying home and sleeping in my own bed tonight, for the sake of my teammates. It's been a brutal struggle the past two weeks since returning from Vegas, allergies, raging sinus infection, asthma issues and a round of antibiotics have me wanting to spend my eve of the race at home and leave early in the monring to get there for race start. Should be no prob as I'm the "anchor" (in one form or another) and my first lap won't be until around 4pm, which will make this the 20 Hours of Mobe for me. Peter Davis, Charlie Brown and Fred Reynolds are the guys I'll be in the bunker with for the duration of the sufferfest, with Steve Silagy and Bryan Bill as oour corner men fixing the bruises and cuts we may receive in battle. Oh, and there is another reason for sleeping in my own bed tonight, the dust and smoke out at the venue the night before is always brutal, mix in a little wind.....this was Friday night last year, 2008, out at the venue....fucking MISERABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment