BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I NEED A JOB, RESUME ATTACHED, AND I'M NOT SHTTING YOU...

I will relocate anywhere that it does not snow ALL winter where I can ride a bike and write, I'm qualified to do just about anything except remove a colon or mediate peace between middle eastern interests. I'm loyale to a fault, part of the reason I'm in this current position. I enjoy "Northern Exposure" reruns and telling the twisted truth as I see it. You need me on your team. That's it.

3 comments:

  1. We need people at a location in Denver. Engineers, project managers, financial wizards or accountants. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WE"......e-mail me details and I'll send you a Resume you can read. I'd relocate to Denver no prob for the right situation.
    fishlg@netzero.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't mediate peace in the middle east then you will never get the Nobel Peace Prize........at least say you will try!

    ReplyDelete