BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SHIZZLE CROSS, WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRACTICE...

Wednesday night shizzle cross practice with the fastest dudes on the Mafia team last night at Nottingham Park in Avon was just a crusher. A bunch of hot laps chasing Jake Wells, Ryan McFreak, Courtney Wuwuwuzup Gregory and the rest of those fast BIATCHES absolutely destroyed me, then we line it up for multiple "gassers" of about 200 yards with a barrier thrown in for good measure? I want EVERYONE of you to remember this when you are old and tired like me. Fuck, I thought I was going into cardiac arrest at least 47 times, just like a CX race. Thanks, it actually was pretty damn fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment