BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, December 13, 2008

DAY THREE IS IN THE BOOKS....

The deepest I've ever reached into the pain locker, trying to hold my place on the last lap against a super worthy and fast bunch of 50 plusers.

I am not sure what gems the camera holds from today's action at KCCX, but forgive me for not getting anything up and running this eve as we are heading out to pound mexican Food with Faia, Cheeks and others, and drink 673,986 beers to celebrate the end of the cycling season. Of course there is still more racing tomorrow but I will be stinkin hungover watching and screaming for everyone, especially Jake Wells. Speaking of the Wellsies...I will NEVER be able to thank you enough for your cheering and screaming that made me reach so deep today, it was an amazing day for me. I finished somehwere in the mid 40's so far as I know out of about 80 racers, but I have never reached deeper into myself in a race, you guys, and so many others screaming did that for me today...it's a great day, it's what life is all about.

My last run up of the season, so painful, so loving it.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go ElGEE! You gave it everything you had. Awesome work. And thanks for the shot of Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LG, like I always say: It's never too late to be a rock star. And baby, YOU ROCK!

    Keep on keepin' on, dawg.

    Uma

    ReplyDelete