BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MORE ME THEN I'M DONE WITH IT...

Ashley Hudson, owner of OUTLAW EARTH Took these shots as well as many other super good photos at KCCX. Outlaw Earth manufactures messenger bags and urban gear made in the USA. The stuff is killer good, check it out to carry in your shop or to get one yourself!Elgee pretty much Crushed beyond pedaling at this point

Myself and Doug Hudson from Feedback Sports. His sister Ashley took this pic and I much rather would have had her in the picture, but I'm thinking the Unibomber look and a Hottie may not have worked.
Many thanks to you all for the great pics and vij, yeah, I'm just and always will be a "pack filler" at these national level events, but I'm always on the podium when we talk about the "fun meter" which is all I really care about. To all the guys who wooped my ass this year, well done. To Ned Overend, well, I gave it all I had to keep from getting lapped but could not stop the Overend freight train from coming, to those of you whom I beat, wait till next year as I'm on a steady diet of fried chicken, potato chips and donuts which will bring me back to you guys next year.

the descent on lap one, I had already lost ten spots on the first climb to a bunch of those little bitty climber type dudes, and would lose more....but loved it, every pedal stroke of it.

And the high five from Greg Keller of "Mud and Cowbells" fame as I try and hold on...with Burnsy support.

All the while trying to chase The Legend, who wins going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment