BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, December 13, 2008

TODAY'S ROAD RASH UPDATE....

Not too sure about how this one happened, but I think it may have been from a combination of the saddle and something else, the elbow apparently got creamed by the steel fence I head firsted into according to witnesses behind the crash. A guy got "squirrely" bumped shoulders with another rider off to my left side and behind me, then cased it into the back of my bike which sent me directly without warning into the steel fencing. I got my arm up in fromt of my face which is where the elbow shot came from...more tomorrow, can't give it to you all in one shot. The prob with this one is it is right on the spot where I land when I remount the bike, three times per lap. Got any codine? I'm truly glad I don't have any grand kids, they'd get sick of hearing this story.

And of course on a lighter note...I had to get some of Towle during the action...

Run-up action from the men's 45+ race, huge field.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that road rash heals up quick, and congrats on the race. Heck, just finishing with that kinda wound is impressive! Victoria sends her best for a speedy recovery as well!

    ReplyDelete