BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, February 9, 2009

A2B IS OFF TO FLORIDA...

Ahhhh, the tranquility of the Pompano Pier just 5 days away, where I spent my High School days never getting in trouble every weekend.
It's always nice to get a break this time of year from the high country, then come back and watch the snow melt hopfully in time for CultCross. This is a pic of me the last day of my visit "home" last year after a week of pounding Dunkin Donuts. It took me months to work all the lard off my arse. But the tan was epic.

This year's visit is bringing with it fantastic company and it's safe to say we won't be doing any ice fishing on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment