BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, February 27, 2009

AND I JUST THOUGHT TECATE CANS WERE FOR CHEAP ASS BEER THAT GAVE YOU NASTY FARTS...

Silly me, never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to find one of these laying on the ground outside my front door this morning. Apparently, it had blown off the balcony above my condo unit this morning in heavy winds and placed itself just outside the breezeway of my unit. I refer to my upsairs neighbors as the "Tampico Avalanche". This being the latest piece of debris. It's funny, for a second I thought I was back at Florida State University, with my afro, in 1978, stumbling out my front door on a Sunday morning and checking out the seed burns on my favorite fleece coat when I suddnely realized that was not the story at all, as it would have been a Budweiser can if that were the case. It's all just a big circle like a 29er wheel, it all comes back around eventually. There is something incredibly romantic about the visual of my upstairs neighbor smoking hooch out of a Tecate can while his two pre-school kids wrestle around on the floor.....Ole'! That outta help sell my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment