BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, February 8, 2009

UNDER FURTHER REVIEW...

Life takes funny twists sometimes, especially in these incredibly prosperous days here in the good ol USA. Sometimes we have to make simple decisions which are a win/win in life. Welllll, all of a sudden, the Giant Anthem x-1 has climbed into the picture as the bike I may end up riding this season. This of course was choice #2 at Interbike for me this year as a favorite and with the possibility of some looooong XC efforts ahead, seems to be the wiser choice for MANY reasons, it's a full squish bike with four on each end which will take better care of my old decrepit ass. Don't get me wrong, if I had the Chinga right now I'd get the FELT and the Anthem, but it comes down to a practicality choice...well, and $$$. This bike don't suck, but it's still not a done deal..but hedging closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment