BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, February 7, 2009

COME MR. TELE MAN TELE ME BANANA

Somewhere, probably buried in some one's basement or storage unit, or perhaps in a landfill in Summit County, lye my old double leather ASOLO three pin telemark boots, along with my old Fischer double camber 210cm telemark skis that I learned to Tele Ski on over 20 years ago. I don't Tele ski any more due to a knee that does not paricularly care to make tele turns for a repeatedly long period of time, particularly in the bumps. Conveniently enough, now that Courtney wuwuwuwuwuzup holmes Gregory is on the mend from his BIG THUMB RICKA, I called him today to see if he wanted to go loosen up the legs a bit, and I drug my free heel alpine gear (I do not really consider the new plastic and bindings tele gear) out of the storage shed to go make some knee dropper turns for the first time in two years. It was pretty fun rippin the Bachelor Gulch Couloir, and the turns felt crushy, but the knee still dont like it. One up the shit out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment