BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOOK FOR A2B ON THE SLOPPY CAM IN KEY WEST ON TUESDAY NIGHT

I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Florida today. Gonna go visit my old stomp. I've even got some pretty spectacular company coming with me on this trip. here is a challenge to A2B fans. Tuesday night, I challenge you to check into the Sloppy Joe's Sloppy Cam in Key West Florida as I may be dancing with my better half with a pineapple drink ON my head. If you have never been to the incrdibly atmospheric most famous bar in Key West, well I will toast to you Tuesday. Look for the Cult Cross T-shirt, and go right to the web cam that is a live feed.
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment