BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, February 23, 2009

THE FELT "NINE TEAM" HAS LANDED

A word to the wise, I broke the seat stay on my Felt Nine
Team the SECOND time I rode it, I did not crash the bike but the stay had signs of impact from nicking a rock, Felt WOULD NOT replace the frame free. However they did give me a pretty fair deal on a replacement frame, but still pricey!
Man is the weather sucky today in Eagle, it's been pouring rain all day. BUT, Charlie Brown swung by this morning while I was frying up some eggs for brecky and informed me "the bike" was in. So I headed on over to the Mountain Pedaler in Eagle (970-328-DIRT) to bust it out of the box and build it. It's got these really wierd things on it I've never seen before called disc brakes. WTF?

All she needs is some pedals...

No comments:

Post a Comment