BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 24, 2008

BACK HOME, A PAINFULL RIDE, GET OUT AND VOTE..

It's fairly fascinating to me that I can be at the North End of Boston stuffing slices of pizza down my face like there is no tomorrow one day, and then hop on a plane and be home in Eagle the next day suffering because I have not been on a bike in a week and rippin The World's Greatest Downhill on my mountain bike..crazy world we live in, and the ride is free, which means even as the Stock market continues to rip the bowels out of everyone's bank accounts and retirement funds, it still cost me nothing to jump on the bike and ride, it's called evening the playing field I believe...
Yes, the riding season is creeping to a close with the first snowfalls in the high country...hurry Sea Otter

And while I'm at it,
GET OUT AND VOTE EARLY, I FULFILLED MY CIVIL DUTY TODAY. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHO YOU VOTE FOR AS LONG AS IT IS NOT PALIN. GET OUT AND PUSH SOME BUTTONS PEOPLE, MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment