BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, October 19, 2008

AS EXPECTED IN BOSTON....

Bolton Spring for some cider, dumplings and pumpkins...

I was indeed invited to a dinner party with my brother and his wife last night here in Boston to watch the Red Sox...the fall colors are just a couple of days from peak, my cell phone is still on the kitchen counter at home in Colorado and not missed, and I'm off to Canton today with my bro to catch some New England style cyclocross....

The challenge of the week will be to try and capture a picture of a person in this town that is not wearing some type of Boston Red Sox Garb...it's a sickness here. I figured out the CAPS thing. Some pics from today in Beantown.
Maples are going off in New England right now

Boston Cross on a perfect day..

Charging barriers Boston Style...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's your mobile phone, but you really ought to learn how to turn off the CAPS LOCK.

    ReplyDelete