BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, October 5, 2008

DAY TWO OF FRISCO CROSS....STELLAR


No snow as the weather man predicted, but instead a perfect day for CX in Frisco, Colorado as a bit of rain got the course tacky for Sunday's racing, and the scenery didnt suck either. I've got so many pics I'm not sure where to start, but the next few days will have plenty of photo and vij action from the weekend....here is one of my fav's.
Team Mafia Racing Pro Chicas
Kate Scheider, Lindsay Bishop, and Becca Blay

And then there is this from day one, after I dropped out of my first race ever. DO NOT RACE CX SICK UNLESS YOU WISH TO FEED THE SQUIRRELS. Nice race Jono.

No comments:

Post a Comment