BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHO IS ROAN EXELBY? WATCH 24 HOURS OF MOAB...

Well, the beast arrived yesterday. Roan Exelby Flew in from South Africa yesterday, drove up to Eagle in his rental car, got to my place about 5 pm (3 am his home time), threw his bike together and we went for a ride until the sunset. Roan is here to WIN the 24 Hours of Moab solo this weekend, I'm his support crew and he's got the total SQUIRT support going. It's gonna be a huge effort, but it is gonna be fun as hell. Be sure to stop by Solo Row and the SQUIRT tent during the race to check on race updates and grab a coldy...after riding with Roan yesterday, I believe he can do it, fuck the guy is strong. He is pictured above racing the Trans Alp and you can check out more about this crazy South African elite athlete by clicking his name above and getting to his blog site. This guy is for real, and I'm psyched to be in his corner during the race. I knew I liked the dude before he even got out of his rental car when he came into the parking lot hot and tried to run my ass over, giggling the entire time. Cheers Roan....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Larry, When in Moab - please feel free to look up our club under the ICCC tents. We will have food at all hours and mechanical odds and ends for you guys if you need it.

    I won't be there, but please feel free to stop by.

    TH

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a most welcome invite, and thanks. I think I've got most of the common stuff covered, but should we have some type of major issue I'm gonna need some help getting Roan up and running. Fingers crossed for no major issues. But as I know, anything can happen....thanks again, see you guys there on Friday.

    ReplyDelete