BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

INTERBIKE EAST DEMO IS OVER.....

My Bro's family home in Arlington...

With Interbike East Demo now in the books, it's time to head home from the amazing color of the northeast and a long summer/fall SQUIRT lube schedule. My ass is wooped right now and I'm looking forward to getting home tomorrow night and regrouping for the BIG cross races in Boulder this weekend. I'm fat as hell from a week of steady Dunkin Donuts and pizza intake, have not taken a crap for four days. I'm gonna have to act like a constipated mathmatician and work it out with a pencil for crying out loud....cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment