BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WELL, I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE WELLS CLAN....

And Linda and Jake told me they found a couple of pics which included myself that Mia Sullivan took at the Industry Cross Vegas Race. This top pic is of the very start of the race and it's pretty easy to see we started at the VERY BACK of 115 riders...

Below is a shot of the first lap run-up which was pretty much mayhem. Shortly after this run-up things started to sort out and it became possible to start passing riders.What I'm most psyched about is that I also had a chance to see the race results finally. My goal was to finish top half of the field, and I pulled it off with a 55th place starting from the back in a 30 minute race...Chad Melis who started BEHIND me on his singlespeed finished 12th, which means he took 100 riders in 30 minutes. Glen Light from Steamboat finshed 7th. Next year give us a full 45 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment