BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, October 9, 2008

BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE 24 HOURS OF MOAB ADDICTED TO BICYCLES LEAVES YOU WITH THIS...

As I prepare for a new experience for me at the 24 Hours of Moab, support for a solo rider who is actually a contender for the podium rather than racing myself, I find it appropriate to share this video from the race start that I took shortly after the start last year. I decided to hike up the first climb and observe from that point instead of watching the mayhem of the Lemans start. As the first of 400 plus riders charged the first climb I got some brief footage of Mike Janelle coming buy. Mike then went on to come into the check-in point in first place on lap one just ahead of Chris Eatough. Mike took advantage of Eatough by riding the Nose Dive, which he did on everyone of his laps last year including the night laps..

This and every weekend I encourage you all to
LIVE LIKE MIKE and remember what a great person and talented rider he was.

See you next week

2 comments:

  1. Nice Larry! Good to hang with you in pit row. There is a little video up from saturday on superhumanmag.com, but the biggie will be done some time on monday I hope. Nice job Roan!!! and his pit crew too! -- Butch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Butch:
    It was really fun having you around in the 3 am hour of need, Roan is a warrior, and I will take this weekend's experience with me to the grave, it is priceless. Thanks for adding some variance to the brutal night hours of the race for both myself and Roan. I just got home, look for a long post on my race experience soon...

    ReplyDelete