BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, October 6, 2008

AND WITH THAT SAID, HERE ARE A SHITPILE OF PICS FROM FRISCO CROSS

Frisco Cross was a HUGE success this weekend thanks to the efforts of Scotty Bourque and everyone who volunteered to help him out. I'm guessing a total of 700 racers turned out for both days. Jake Wells had two great days in the men's open races and provided some GREAT bunny hopping entertainment as did Courtney Gregory with his spectacular crash which I captured on vij (I'll get it posted as soon as I can figure out what is wrong with my vij editing software). Jonathan Baker just crushed the men's open both days and Katie Compton was the star on the women's side as she gears it up for a run at a World Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment