BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 17, 2008

BLOGGING FROM BOSTON....

Is coming this next week. The SQUIRT train is heading to Interbike East Outdoor Demo days, the final stop of a grueling road schedule for SQUIRT this summer/fall. I'll try and bring the latest from the color infested fall trees of the Boston-Providence corridor for your reading delights. I'll be staying with my bro and his family in Arlington for the weekend before working the demo, this is surely going to be a couple of days which will revolve around having to watch baseball and football games, two items which have zero value in my life at this point, thank god for rental vehicles....in the meantime, check out this beaut that is for sale at the Cambridge Bike shop..
I smell a road trip to Pizzaria Regina in the north of the city..


Most importantly, invest in Dunkin Donuts stock today before I arrive on the eastern seaboard as I will be crushing them down my pie hole every morning training for Cx Nats. I'll take 14 glazed chocolates and an five gallon bucket of coffee pleeeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment